We are delighted that Bawdsey Breakfast Club continues to operate daily in the school hall from 8.00am with Sarah Ramsey.
The cost is £2.50 per session preferably payable each morning or a week in advance with a cheque payable to SCC Bawdsey School or by cash in a sealed named envelope stating Bawdsey Breakfast Club and which days you would like your child to attend.
A one off booking form when your child comes for the first time is required
Free places are available for families who can demonstrate a financial need.
Please contact the Headteacher if you require further information.
After School Club
Did you know Bawdsey CEVCP School now runs an after school club?
The children have a range of activities they can enjoy. They are also provided with a snack when they stay.
If you would like your child to come to the club please let the office know in advance.
The sessions are 3.15-5.15 Monday to Friday when pre-booked. (If longer is required please ask at the office.)
The first hour the child is in for the evening is £3 and every hour or part hour thereafter is £2.50.
Payment is required at the time of booking.
To download a booking form click on the link below.
Frequently asked questions:
- Can my child do a teacher led club first (unpaid), then come to after school club? YES - their first hour whichever it is will be £3 though.
- Can I just do infrequent evenings? YES
- Can I have other people pick up my child? YES as long as you have put it on the after school club booking in form.
- If I have forgotten to book or have an emergency which I then need my child to attend the club can I book my child in? YES if the club is running already or we can get staff to cover it. (This may take a few moments to find and check cover is available.)
- What if I no longer need my child to have the session I booked can I have my money back? YES as long as we have 48 hours' notice: as we have to give the staff notice.
- What snacks are provided? Rice cakes and fruit. (Depends on provisions at the time.) Water, squash and fruit juice is also available.
- What do the snacks cost? Nothing- It is in the price of the club.
- What staffing is available? There are two members of staff on site at all times.
- Can my child bring additional food for tea as they are booked in? YES please consider though that the food cannot be put into a fridge during the day.
- Can my child do their homework or reading while they are at the club? YES if you request this at the time of booking and the staff to pupil ratio allow us to give it the proper attention, we will help with this.
Other School Clubs
School clubs are a strong part of Bawdsey School life.
This is a guide to the clubs currently available but they are all subject to change.
Choir Year 2 to 6 3.15 to 4.14 Mrs Head & Ms Whittaker
3.15 -4.15 Yoga/ Gym Years R to 2 Mrs Simoes
3.15 - 4.15 Sports Club Y3 to 6 Sports Coach
SATS Club 12.30 to 1.00 Miss Mee
Computer Club Y3 to 6 12.30 till 1 Miss E Mee
Hockey Club Y3 to 6 Mrs Goddard 3.15 - 4.15 Mrs Goddard
Gardening Club Class 2 & 3 3.15 - 4.15 Mrs H Rankin
Chess Club Class 3 to 6. 3.15 4.15 Mr Tim Wesson