Musical Instrument Loan

The consent form for the loan of musical instruments from Suffolk County Music Service can be found HERE.

Instruments can only be released to pupils once the form has been completed. You will need to know the name of your child's tutor, the instrument required and the instrument size (strings and guitar only).

By using our website you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you would like to know how we use our cookies or how you can block cookies in your browser please click here.